Sunday, March 28, 2010

Springtime Knitting

Today I took advantage of the beautiful weather and the great company and took my knitting outside. I decided to take out what I started yesterday and cast on fewer stitches to bring the neckline in for a cardigan I would be able to wear with more outfits. Although I made great progress, I am now looking at what I have so far and it is only about two inches. It could be because the needles are so small...or I suppose it could have something to do with the many breaks for ice cream, sandwiches, English Breakfast Tea (which some believe is only for winter mornings, but which is actually perfect year-round and throughout the day), frisbees, trampolines, puppies, etc. Whatever the reason, I had a great day and the start of a beautiful sweater!

No comments: