Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wickedly Amazing

I must admit that I have a secret bias in favor of Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera. Other musicals are always enjoyable, but somehow they are not as memorable. So a year ago when we bought tickets to Wicked, I expected to like the music and the story, but mostly the company and the fun of going out as a group. But I must admit that I was amazed by how much I loved the show!

A little bit of dressing up and fun and conversation.

A little bit of knitting (of course).


Great set design. The set design behind the curtain is even better!

And GREAT music that you can listen to again and again! I would definitely go again! (You should go, too!)

2 comments:

JHNickodemus said...

Love your dress! Whatd you work on?

Needles And Ewe said...

Thanks! That is the start of my first sock. It was going so quickly but I don't think I've worked on it since then ... no wonder socks take forever!