Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Moon Rising

In honor of the DVD release of The Twilight Saga: New Moon, which I watched last night, I have decided to post the pictures of my Twilight-inspired Phenomenon glove/mittens (aka glittens). This was one of my projects in January (National Knit Mittens Month, as you all know), though I confess I did take about two weeks off and, as a result, ended on *gasp* February 2nd.


I love them! I wore them more than I expected to, mostly because I turned them into flip top mittens. For some reason, I hate the idea of having my fingers trapped in a mitten even though I know I can just take off the mitten if I really needed my fingers. Anyway, the flip top turned out really well. If I had it to do over again, I would cast on a few extra stitches for the flip top on the thumb to give a little extra room.

Now I just need to add my modifications and pictures to Ravelry!

No comments: