Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome to Needles and Ewe!

OK, so I am notoriously bad at consistently writing journals, e-mails, and letters. My Ravelry page spent a long time with no project pictures...crying the whole time, I'm sure. My great idea was to add the care instructions for each yarn to my project page so I would not forget, but yeah, that hasn't happened yet. (Note to self: I think that will be on my to-do list this weekend, along with my brown shrug.) ...and that is why it takes me so long: I can't seem to avoid tangents! But back to the point, I have decided to use Julie/Julia as my inspiration and commit to a blog for one year. Since I do know myself, I am going to go for one post a week, cheer for myself, and count any extra posts as, well, extra.

I love crafts of all sorts. They usually fall into the category of crafts I've done, crafts I'm going to try soon, and crafts I will keep in reserve to try in a few years or so. The current obsession is knitting, which I have been doing for about a year and a half, though crochet, sewing, quilting, rubber stamps, ceramics and so many others would make the crafts list. One thing on the list of future things to learn would be stained glass...ahh, so many crafts and not enough time!

Speaking of time...that's it for my first post. I have considered going back and changing it from three posts to one per week (though I didn't) and I considered staying up past midnight tonight to add a second one tonight (but I decided that would be cheating), so for now I bid you adieu!

1 comment:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Awesome new blog! It will be interesting to follow your progress.